I need to set up a company for my tradie business, how hard is this to do?
Incorporating a new personal services company is not that difficult.
- First the directors of the new company will need to apply for a director ID, which we help you with.
- Once you have your Director ID you need to decide on a company name. The company can be setup within a short period of time after this.
- Once the company is incorporated. We apply for the new company Tax File Number and any other tax registrations.
- We also provide you with the information required to open up a new company bank account.
What information do I need to set up a Tradie Company?
- Directors / Secretaries: Full name (including middle name), full residential address as well as the date and place of birth.
- Shareholders: Full name (including middle name), address and number of shares for each shareholder of the company.
- You will also need an address for the registered office and principal place of business.
Considerations before changing your business structure.
Changing your business structure from a sole trader to a company provides an opportunity for you to seek investment and limit your personal liability. It also changes your reporting, tax and legal obligations. Learn how changing your business structure will affect your operations and how to do it by talking to a qualified and experienced Chartered Accountant.
Steve Hamilton Chartered AccountantLooking after clients in Joondalup and the Northern Suburbs of Perth for over 20 years.
Professional accounting expertise, competitive pricing & exceptional service
Find out if Steve Hamilton Chartered Accountant is right for you!