As a Tradie you are entitled to claim a range of expenses from clothing and laundry to tools and equipment.
What you can claim depends on whether you're an employee tradie or a small business (sole trader, partnership, company or trust).
If you would like advise or help from a friendly professional accountant with:-
- Completing your tax return and claiming your deductions.
- Quarterly Business Activity Statement lodgement.
- Choosing the correct PAYG Instalment method on your BAS.
- Income and Tax estimates in May or June, so you can make decisions prior to 30 June to minimize your tax liability and understand what is payable and when.
- Business Planning
- Setting up a Tradie Business
Phone Steve for a friendly no obligation chat about your requirements.
- Approachable and available.
- The only dumb question is the one you don’t ask.