Should I Pay Cash or Finance for my New Business Vehicle?
- If you have the cash, what else could you use the money for?
- If you are running a business is that money better used as working capital in the business or
kept as a reserve?
- What interest rate would you be paying if you financed the vehicle?
- These are some of the questions that need to be considered when making the decision on paying cash or financing a vehicle.
If you would like advise or help from a friendly professional accountant with:-
- Advise on cash or finance for your new Business Motor Vehicle.
- Completing your tax return and claiming your deductions.
- Quarterly Business Activity Statement lodgement.
- Choosing the correct PAYG Instalment method on your BAS.
- Income and Tax estimates in May or June, so you can make decisions prior to 30 June to minimize your tax liability and understand what is payable and when.
- Business Planning
Phone Steve for a friendly no obligation chat about your requirements.
- Approachable and available.
- The only dumb question is the one you don’t ask.
Steve Hamilton Chartered AccountantLooking after clients in Joondalup and the Northern Suburbs of Perth for over 20 years.
Professional accounting expertise, competitive pricing & exceptional service
Find out if Steve Hamilton Chartered Accountant is right for you!