Most real estate agents are extremely good at what they do, but not necessarily as good at the financial aspects of their business, such as ATO requirements, taxation, cash flow management and business planning. The financial side of the business is an accountant's area of expertise.
Steve Hamilton provides specialist accounting, taxation advice, Income & tax estimates and business advice for real estate agents and agencies.
Having someone like Steve Hamilton with the financial knowledge and experience to help guide your financial decisions, can be a great asset. Making your life less stressful when you don’t have to second guess your every financial decision.
If you would like advise or help from a friendly professional accountant with:-
- Completing your tax return and claiming your deductions.
- Quarterly Business Activity Statement lodgement.
- Choosing the correct PAYG Instalment method on your BAS.
- Income and Tax estimates in May or June, so you can make decisions prior to 30 June to minimize your tax liability and understand what is payable and when.
- Business Planning
- Setting up a Real Estate Business
Phone Steve for a friendly no obligation chat about your requirements.
- Approachable and available.
- The only dumb question is the one you don’t ask.